Sky Islands Tourism Association’s Mission Statement
The mission of Sky Islands Tourism Association (SITA) is to grow regional tourism, thereby enhancing business and employment opportunities within the Sky Island communities of Elgin, Sonoita and Patagonia Arizona.
Our major objective is to make the Sky Island region a well-known and popular tourist destination, for short and long-term visitors. We will promote the region widely throughout Arizona and to targeted interests. Our excellent Visitor Center and highly capable volunteer staff, our established website and our affiliation with the Arizona Office of Tourism are solid foundations for these efforts. As we move forward, we will explore other relationships and activities that will strengthen the Sky Islands reputation as a great place to visit.
What you get with your membership:
- A profile on the SITA website with links to your business website.
- Events posted on the SITA calendar of events.
- Listing on the Sky Islands Regional Map. Over 10,000 copies distributed annually.
- Select advertising opportunities taking advantage of our negotiated group rates.
- Discounts on SITA sponsored activities.
- Use of bulk mail permit to promote your business, events and activities.
- Your promotional material displayed at the Visitor Center with over 5,000 domestic and international visitors per year.
- Posts to our active social media followers
- Articles in our tourism newsletter (newsletter size increases on average 80-120 people/month)
To mail us a check, please click to print the membership form & include it with your remittance.
You can pay by credit card using the PayPal links below.
Business Membership – $150
2nd Business (with Prepaid 1st Business) – $50
NonProfit Membership – $50
Please send us a note to let us know you are going to pay for your membership dues on PayPal.
Current SITA Board of Directors:
Bonnie Maclean – President
Denise Bowden – Vice President
Brandon Doles – Treasurer
Greg Lucero – Secretary
Emeritus: Jean Miller, Regina Medley, Adrienne Halpert, Anne Caston.